How To Make Ginger, Lemon and Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
The infusion of ginger, cinnamon and lemon is full of beneficial properties for the body, but in addition to this, it is also one of the best recipes one can prepare in order to lose a few extra kilos and eliminate deposits of accumulated fat. The combination of these three ingredients results in a very cleansing and detoxifying drink that speeds up the metabolism in an amazing way and, therefore, allows the amount of fat we burn daily to be considerably increased.
If you also want to benefit from this slimming tea, in this oneHOWTO article we will explain how to make ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea to lose weight.
Ginger, Cinnamon and Lemon
Ginger, cinnamon and lemon combined, can result in a very effective fat-burning tea. This highly slimming drink helps eliminate toxins from the body and combat fluid retention. Below we have laid-out details of what the slimming properties of each of these ingredients are:
Properties of ginger to lose weight
- Ginger contains gingerol and shogaol, two components that accelerate metabolism and, therefore, allow the body to burn a greater amount of fat and consume more energy.
- It exerts a thermogenic effect, because when it is consumed, body temperature rises and this also contributes to the burning off of accumulated fats.
- It helps reduce appetite by raising the levels of serotonin in the body, which is a neurotransmitter that regulates the sensation of hunger.
- It eliminates accumulated toxins and combats fluid retention, which causes inflammation in different areas of the body.
- Improves the process of digestion by increasing the production of gastric juices.
Properties of cinnamon to lose weight
- It is thermogenic, so it helps speed up the metabolism and burn fat.
- It regulates blood sugar levels, and this reduces the amount of insulin and the amount of fat that accumulates in some areas of the body.
- Regulates intestinal transit and prevents swelling of the abdomen.
- It improves the functions of the kidneys and contributes to the elimination of accumulated liquids.
- Reduces appetite.
Properties of lemon to lose weight
- It is diuretic and eliminates all accumulated toxins, which influence weight gain.
- Improves digestion and prevents the suffering of abdominal inflammation or gas.
- It helps to burn more fats by accelerating metabolism and contains a flavonoid that acts as a natural blood fat remover.
- Reduces the sensation of hunger and favors the alkalization of the body.
More benefits of ginger tea, cinnamon and lemon
This infusion of ginger, cinnamon and lemon not only serve to accelerate weight loss and reduce measurements, but its consumption also has significant benefits for the body and its health, such as:
- Detoxifying the liver
- Purifying the body and organisms
- Taking care of the gallbladder
- Improving digestions
- Relieving gases
- Strengthening immunity
- Fighting colds
- Controlling high cholesterol
- Eliminating excess liquids
- Providing energy
- Avoiding aging of cells
- Alkalizing organisms
Ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea to lose weight
The recipe for ginger, cinnamon and lemon tea is very simple and it will only take a few minutes to prepare.
- 1 slice of fresh ginger root
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup of water
- Pour the water into a pot or saucepan and place it on the fire.
- Add the previously grated ginger.
- Add the cinnamon stick.
- Let these ingredients ‘‘cook’’ for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a separate cup.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour the lemon juice into the mixture.
- Finally, strain the infusion obtained to remove the grated ginger and cinnamon stick and serve it in a cup.
We recommend drinking 1 cup of this tea in the morning to enhance its fat burning effects. You can have a second cup of this infusion in the afternoon or after eating. Remember that, to obtain the best results and achieve weight loss in the most effective and healthy way, you should combine the consumption of this slimming tea with a low calorie diet and good exercise regime.
Side effects of ginger,cinnamon and lemon tea
Before consuming this tea, you should know what the contraindications of this tea are. Its consumption is not recommended in these following mentioned cases:
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Patients with gastric ulcers, irritable bowel, gastritis, colitis.
- Patients with hypertension.
- People who are taking medicine for blood circulation or diabetes.
If you want to read similar articles to How To Make Ginger, Lemon and Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss, we recommend you visit our Food & drink category.