How to Make Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is a staple in many different types of cuisine. It goes well with fish, pasta and even salads. However, when done well, this simple side dish can elevate a meal to another level.
In this oneHOWTO article, we're going to give you an easy recipe to homemade cheesy garlic bread. Keep reading to try out this easy and delicious recipe!
To start making this crispy and cheesy Garlic Bread, first peel and cut the garlic cloves into very small pieces. You can also use garlic powder.
Grab a bowl to prepare the butter and spice dressing. Add butter and olive oil, mixing both ingredients so that they are well integrated. Then add the rest of the herbs along with the salt. Beat the ingredients with a mixer to make sure they blend well.
To finish mixing all the ingredients, add the peeled and chopped garlic to the bowl and use the blender until you obtain a completely homogeneous and white sauce.
Once you have the dressing ready, it's time to put it to the test. Cut your loaf of bread to your liking and then spread your dressing on the slices.
Now it's time to add the grated cheese and sprinkle a little more parsley and oregano on each slice. Finally, put them in the oven at a temperature of 225 o C for approximately 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, check your bread. The cheese should be melted and the bread should be a nice golden colour. If you want them a little crispier, you can leave them a little longer in the oven. But be careful because they can easily burn!
Once your cheesy garlic bread is ready, serve them hot. They will be warm, cheesy and delicious!
You can eat this yummy garlic bread with:
- You can eat it as a starter or an aperitif before lunch or dinner, with a nice drink.
- This recipe is also a great addition to a barbecue.
- You can combine this recipe with a nicely baked fish dish, such as cooked fresh salmon.
- This garlic bread also goes well with Italian cuisine dishes, such as the portobello mushroom risotto.
We hope you try this recipe out. Let us know in the comments below how this recipe goes for you and what you combine it with!
If you want to read similar articles to How to Make Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread, we recommend you visit our Recipes category.
- Now that you have learned this recipe for garlic bread and gratin cheese, it is important that you know all the benefits and properties that the preparation contains. On the one hand, there are the benefits that the bread itself brings. It is a great source of energy because it contains high levels of carbohydrates. It contains vitamins B2 and B6, magnesium, potassium, iron and folic acid, helping to regulate the sugar present in the blood. It is a very interesting source of fiber, thus improving constipation problems. It contains antioxidant properties that help stop the aging of cells.
- On the other hand, there are the benefits of garlic and olive oil. Garlic is highly effective as an antibiotic, which is why it helps fight many bacteria that cause different diseases. For its part, raw olive oil, in addition to being a food of natural origin, contains healing properties: it helps fight diabetes, regulates cholesterol and delays possible mental deterioration.
- Finally, the benefits of cheese are that the calcium it contains strengthens the health of the bones, its amino acids help the body to function properly and contribute to the creation of breast milk due to the vitamin B it provides.
- Keep in mind that here we have given you some ideas to accompany the garlic bread with cheese, but that the possibilities are endless. If you want to try something different from our recommendations, when you go to eat this bread, think about what you want to eat the most at the same time and dare to try it, although at first it may seem that it does not match much, you will surely be surprised for good.