Diet to Slim Legs and Glutes Quickly - Weekly Meal Plan
Each person gains or loses weight at different rates and accumulate fats in one part of the body or another. It is also true that there are some areas of our body where it is easier for fats to accumulate. For women, these parts are usually the legs. Especially the thighs, and the glutes which, in addition, are also the two areas where cellulite is much more visible.
If you are reading this article, it is probably because you have tried to slim your legs and glutes and did not get your desired result. OneHOWTO want you to achieve your goals. Therefore, we offer you this diet to slim legs and glutes quickly. Follow it step by step and in a few weeks you will notice slimmer legs and firmer glutes.
Guidelines for slimming legs and glutes quickly
Most of the time, when we plan to lose weight in a particular area, we do specific exercises for these areas without having planned a diet. We need a diet to accompany the exercises and without modifying our eating habits. Perhaps, this is the main impediment that does not let us lose weight. It is clear that doing sport and exercise for legs and glutes will help us to lose weight. As well as tone and firm our muscles. However, if you want to lose fat in these areas within a short time, it is best to follow a diet to achieve better results.
A diet for slimming legs and buttocks should quickly include the following guidelines:
- If you want to lose weight in a short time. Perhaps around 6 or 7 kilos in less than a month, you have to follow a diet where you consume less than 1500 calories a day. You should spread out these 1500 calories in 5 or 6 small meals.
- Water is very important and therefore you should consume about 1.5 liters per day. This doesn't include tea infusions or other beverages.
- You must limit or directlyeliminate the consumption of foods rich in sodium and starch. These favor the retention of liquids in the legs and glutes. It also increases the formation of cellulite.
- In this diet you must include fat foods like: garlic, grapefruit, chili, green tea and soy.
- If you are reducing calories, you should also eliminate foods high in fats, sugars and refined flour. Substitute these for food with satiating properties like fruits and vegetables.
Example diet for losing weight in legs and glutes
Once we are clear about the guidelines, we must follow a diet plan every day of the week, as we will show below. It is also highly recommended that we accompany this with an exercise routine for legs and glutes as we will lose weight much more quickly.
We have included skimmed dairy products in our suggestions. However, we also recommend dairy free alternatives, suitable for vegans. Almond, rice or oat are great substitutes. Remember to opt for the unsweetened versions.
- Breakfast: Tea with lemon, orange juice (1 glass) and a slice of whole wheat bread with a slice of turkey.
- Morning snack: 1 piece of fruit (grapefruit, orange, apple or pear).
- Lunch: a plate of lentils accompanied by a piece of grilled chicken without skin.
- Afternoon snack: infusion of green tea with a piece of fruit.
- Dinner: Hake with baked potatoes.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of sugar-free coffee with skimmed milk, orange juice and whole-wheat bread with skimmed cheese and low fat.
- Morning snack: 1 piece of fruit (whatever we mention on Monday).
- Lunch: A lean fillet of meat accompanied with a salad (lettuce, tomato and carrot). You can season it with lemon juice and remember not to add salt.
- Afternoon snack: Tea infusion with a piece of watermelon.
- Dinner: Chickpea stew with a slice of whole wheat bread.
- Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal (skimmed milk) and orange juice.
- Morning snack: Piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Vegetable soup with rice.
- Afternoon snack: Cinnamon tea with a piece of fruit.
- Dinner: Spanish omelette with spinach and a sugar-free low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast: Coffee with skimmed milk and 2 slices of whole wheat bread with skim cheese and natural tomato.
- Morning snack: Skimmed yogurt and a piece of fruit.
- Lunch: (Vegan) cream of leak soup
- Afternoon snack: Green tea and a piece of watermelon.
- Dinner: Wholewheat spaghetti with tomato sauce and skimmed yogurt.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal and orange juice.
- Morning snack: 1 piece of fruit.
- Lunch: Baked trout with potatoes.
- Afternoon snack: 1 kiwi and a mint infusion.
- Dinner: Grilled hake with a carrot salad.
Saturday and Sunday
Repeat any of the other days on the weekend. You can afford to eat in the main meal any dish you want without committing too much excess.
Other recommendations for slimming legs and glutes
In addition to the guidelines already discussed and the proposed diet, we recommend that you follow these other tips:
- You can take cinnamon and honey tea or hot water with lemon on an empty stomach (half an hour before breakfast). Both drinks have powerful fat burning properties.
- If you need to snack between meals, look for healthy snacks with satiating properties such as tea infusions, oats or other natural foods.
- You should eliminate sugary drinks and alcohol.
- Substitute sugar for another sweetener like stevia or agave.
- Make all meals grilled, steamed or roasted. No frying.
- Finally, accompany the diet with exercises for legs and glutes such as cycling, walking and running. Make them at least 3 days a week for half an hour.
If you want to read similar articles to Diet to Slim Legs and Glutes Quickly - Weekly Meal Plan, we recommend you visit our Recipes category.